Here are my Top 5 beauty picks for the season!
- Laura Mercier Silk Crème Foundation – I love the buildable coverage and subtle glow of this foundation.
- Lancôme VIRTUÔSE BLACK CARAT Divine Lasting Curves – I admit, I am a mascara addict! I have literally tried 99% of the formulas out there and always come back to this one. It lasts all day without leaving rings under your eyes and provides great length.
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler – The best eyelash curler out there! Provides great curl that lasts all day.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – This probably doesn’t count as 1 product as it contains 12 amazing eye shadows. It has a great selection of shades and textures and you can create a million different looks.
- Diorskin Nude Tan Nude Glow Sun Powder – The most natural looking bronzer I have tried. It blends seamlessly and warms up my fair complexion.
What beauty products can you not live without?